Brighton Turbine Oil
|الشركة المصنعة||Trans Mediterranean|
|بلد المنشا||الإمارات العربية المتحدة|
Brighton Turbine Oil T Series is premium quality has excellent characteristic enhanced by addition of oxidation inhibitor together with specially selected additives that gives effective deposit control and keep the systems clean.
Brighton Turbine Oil T Series are specially designed for the lubrication of:
- Turbines: steam, gas, combined cycle, hydraulic
- Gear boxes
- Centrifugal compressors
- Regulation circuits
- Turbochargers with separate oil circuit.
- High oxidation resistance, antifoam, air and water release performances.
- Reinforced anti-wear and EP properties allowing the lubrication of the gear boxes driven by the turbine.
- High antirust and anticorrosion performances.
- Important hydraulic properties especially hydrolysis stability and filterability (with or without water).
- Long drain intervals Simplified maintenance
- Ageing protection
- Effective demulsibility for rapid separation of water
• ISO 6743-5 TSA/TSE/TGA/TGB/TGE/TGSB
• Depending on their viscosity grade, Brighton Turbine Oil T Series meet the requirements of the following classifications and specifications :
- ALSTOM HTGD 90117 (formerly ALSTOM NBA P 50001A)
- GENERAL ELECTRIC GEK 27070, GEK 28143 B, GEK 46506 E, GEK 32568 F
- MAN ENERGIE ME-TTS 001/18/92
- MAN Turbo SPD 10000242284
- SIEMENS TLV 901304
- SOLAR ES 9-224W Class II
- SKODA, TURBINY PLZEN