Brighton Antiwear Hydraulic Oil
Brighton AW is Hydraulic Oil manufactured from a high quality of virgin base oils combined with anti-wear additives and rust inhibitors, to provide high stable premium hydraulic fluids with quality reserve for excellent performance under severe operating condition in mobile industrial service.
Brighton AW is recommended for most types of hydraulic systems, moderately loaded gears and bearing lubricated by circulation bath and ring oiling. It is available in a wide range of viscosities to meet a variety of design and operating requirements.
• DIN 51524 Part 2 & 3
• Denison HFO HF2,
• AFNOR NFE 48-603
• US Steel 127, 136
Additional Quality Features
- Cleaner servo valves, less chances for sticking.
- Superior thermal stability, avoid the formation of sludge even at high temperature.
- Superior filterability increases filter life.
- Multi- metal compatibility under wet and dry conditions.
- Good demulsibility ensuring rapid water separation in the case of water getting into the circuit.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion insuring maximum equipment life.
- Rapid air release property minimizes chances of pump cavitation leading troubles for operations.